I’ve developed a complete network of complementary services to make your staying in El Salvador a positive and unforgettable experience.
If you’re planning your trip I can help you in any step of it.
Some services may be provided by third parties.
I try most of my partners are small or family run businesses, entrepreneurs or with good practices.
This are some of the services I offer you:
- Private & Group Tours: most of the times I work with small groups taking private tours but every month I’ll be planning an excursion open to anyone who’d like to join. You can always inquiere for the tours and destinations that better fits to you.
Feel free to ask, no charges for it.
- Transfers & Transport: Coming or going? Bus, taxi, car, boat or all of them? Don’t know or don’t find the right transportation? Relax! I can pick you up and deliver you anywhere in El Salvador and the neighbor countries. I can arrange transfers to/from Antigua, El Tunco, Copán, León, hotels, airport, borders, the Gulf of Fonseca.
If you want tips how to move around send me a message. I’m glad to help you.
- Hotel Reservations: I picked a few small selected hotels to work with. In most of them you can enjoy up to 10% off the regular price when booking with me.
Check the partner hotels here.
- English/Spanish Certified Guide: Certification of English level: 87/100 issued by Academia Europea San Salvador in 2011.
License of Guía Turístico Nacional (National Tour Guide) issued by the Ministry of Tourism of El Salvador and the Salvadoran Tourist Corporation as official authorities.
- Bilingual Driver: I have a valid driver’s license and a clean record.
- Travel Assistance: If you need some orientation, travel tips or assistance of any kind, please feel free to call, text or e-mail me. My satisfaction is going to be you have a great experience in El Salvador.
You can check some useful information here.