Zip line, swing, sky cycling, the hedge maze, Specialty Coffee Tours with tasting, hot springs and pools… In one fun day!
Apaneca (River of Winds in the ancient Nawa language), in the heart of Ruta de Las Flores, is not only breeding ground of SHG Coffee (Strictly High Ground) and the village at the highest elevation in El Salvador but also a hub for extreme sports, coffee learning, excellent cuisine and amazing views in one of the most colorful regions.
Walk in the largest hedge maze of Central America and try to find its center. Get an adrenaline rush in the zip line or the Sky Cycling, at the shade of volcanoes. Enjoy a delicious lunch but save room for a Specialty Coffee Tour, delivered by a 5th generation of local growers in a state of the art running coffee mill. Or you can indulge yourself soaking your body in the rich and steamy hot springs while having a cold drink by the pools or have a massage. C’mon, you know you deserve this.
- Private transport in comfortable vehicle with A/C departing from San Salvador
- Fuel and parking fees according itinerary.
- Licensed Tour Guide. Bilingual and First Aid trained.
- Credit for activities and/or meals in Finca Albania Adventure Park.
- Specialty Coffee Tour with tasting or admissions to Hot Springs
- Use of facilities (according your selection).
- VAT and local taxes
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Change of itinerary