The Protected Area of Los Cóbanos is one of El Salvador’s natural wonders. Whales, dolphins, sea turtles are common sight.
Thousands of years ago a massive eruption trigged out an equally massive landslide forming the Acajutla peninsula and the only volcanic reef in the country, habitat of native and migratory wildlife
This warm waters are the home of humpback whales during a short period of time every year.
Take a boat ride from a colorful fishermen village into open waters to find this magnificent and gentle creatures and enjoy one of the most memorable experiences in life.
Boat crew and guides have been trained and certified on COVID-19 safety protocols.
BOOK YOUR TOUR HERE
- Private boat ride (07 passengers maximum capacity + crew)
- Safety gear and life vests.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Admissions to Los Cóbanos Natural Reserve.
- Use of facilities and restrooms.
- Ground transport.
- Meals and drinks.
- Personal expenses.