I’m fully COVID-19 vaccinated, including the booster.
All my services meet with local legislation and safety protocols regarding protection and safety to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Face masks required for passengers in all moment when in closed spaces.
- Face masks required for guides in all moment.
- Hand sanitizer available to passengers and staff.
- During hikes and walks outdoors social distancing enforced: 6 feet in between family groups.
- Regularly sanitizing on high-traffic areas.
- Do not borrow personal use items such as trekking poles, clothes, water containers, etc.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for passengers upon arrival to public and/or private attractions.
- Parents are responsible for the care of their children.
- All passengers must follow directions set by local authorities in public and/or private attractions
As COVID-19 pandemic evolves, tourist services and providers are adapting to changes. Some business hours, protocols and formalities are also changing. We all in the industry appreciate your understanding.