All my services meet with local legislation and safety protocols regarding protection and safety to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Face masks required for passengers in all moment.
- Face masks required for guides in all moment.
- Hand sanitizer available to passengers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the hike: 6 feet in between family groups.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Do not borrow personal use items such as trekking poles, clothes, water containers, etc.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for passengers before boarding the vehicle at departures.
- Parents are responsible for the care of their children.
- All passengers must follow directions set by the Ministry of Natural Resources (will be detailed in the park rangers booth)
You can check the local current COVID-19 safety protocols issued by the Ministry of Tourism of El Salvador for tour guides, and tourist transportation (texts and documents in Spanish only).